Saturday, July 14, 2007

"there's something about yew..."

sometimes I ponder the real point of these words. a single word can mean nothing, but a string can change the world. i suspect not a soul reads this blog, but yet I am compelled tew write anyway. in a similar way tew the letters i write tew god although i know whole heartedly that he knows whats in my heart and mind. yet some how i lay under the overwhelming impression that maybe, just maybe, if i pen my thoughts, then perhaps someone will notice. perhaps they will be heard. perhaps they will count. maybe people will take me seriously rather than calling me crazy. and I hope. i hope that one day, just maybe, that i will write something ground breaking. dew I really want tew be a writer? no. i dew it because i want tew make a difference. i want tew have an impact. i need tew. i need tew bump intew people. i desire tew love, smile, hope and dream, i desire not tew be called crazy. does having bipolar actually mean that my thoughts are no longer real? and when yew tell me tew speak up, does it ever occur tew yew that yew just aren't hearing me?

No comments: